See the newsletter here:
January 2005 Newsletter (PDF)
- Call for Candidates for USA Annual Meeting & Elections
- Cookie Tour success
- Thanks to The Baltimore Sun
- Thanks to the 2004 USA Officers: Greg Grass, President; Tonya Osborne, Esq., Vice President; Phyllis VanMeerhaeghe, Treasurer; Barbara Heckman-Sauer, Recording Secretary; Chris Everett, Corresponding Secretary; Richard Pickens, Director of Historic Preservation; and At Large Directors, Cynthia Pointdexter and B.J. SchaenCazar.
- Face lift for the neighborhood website, Union Square Online
- Cookie Tour Committee: Bill Adler, Debbie Adler, Rick Aronhalt, Chris Everett, Karen Fretz, Greg Grass, Ronny Nadiv, Tonya Osborne, Debra Rahl, Fran Rahl, Frank Travato, and Phyllis VanMeerhaeghe.
- 2004 Cookie Tour Homes: Sameerah S. Muhammad; Devlyn Fennell & John Clark; Ron and Betty Brown; Tonya M. Osborne, Esq.; Albert and Belinda Reed & Justin Gardner; Michael and LaRonica McPherson; Jim, Karen, and Katherine Fretz; David Naill, Karen Lemmert & Lillian and Ilan Naill; Anthony and Jana Prado; Ed Knowles & Carl Dahlstrom; Melvin L. and Ardebella Dean Fox; Diane Asher; Antonio and Jennifer Clinkscales; Leslie Dell; Cindi Ptak & Alesia Robinson; Brosenne, Brown and Jones; Lizette and Andre Shelton; Catherine Zorc, Audra Agnelly & Susan Chamberlain; Daryl Napier; Amy Spatz; Debbie and Bill Adler; Debra and Francis Rahl; Frank Bandy & Bill White; and Sarah Whitaker & Jill Amerman.
- Other organizations involved in the Cookie Tour: the Friends of the H. L. Mencken House, Sowebo Arts, Inc., The Baltimore City Police, the Mid-Atlantic Great Dane Rescue League, Inc., the SBCS, Union Square Online, the Baltimore Sun, and the NDC.
- Real Estate listings