See the newsletter here:
January 2006 Newsletter (PDF)
- Message from the Nominating/Elections Committee by Chairman Richard Pickens - 2006 Election Slate including President: Chris Taylor; Vice President: Tonya Osborne, Esq.; Treasurer: Phyllis VanMeerhaeghe, Diane Asher; Recording Secretary: Hope Williams; Corresponding Secretary: Chris Everett; Director of Historic Preservation: Richard Pickens; At-Large Directors (2): Damon Clark, Horatio Kitwala, Linwood Ransom, Albert Reed.
- Cookie Tour 20: Success with special thanks to the Baltimore Sun and local business advertisers
- Thanks to the 2005 Board: Albert Reed, President; Chris Taylor, Vice President; Phyllis VanMeerhaeghe, Treasurer; Belinda Reed, Recording Secretary; Chris Everett, Corresponding Secretary; Richard Pickens, Director of Historic Preservation; and At-Large Directors, Barbara Heckman-Sauer and Tonya Osborne, Esq.
- Cookie Tour Thanks! Cookie Tour Committee consisted of Bill Adler, Debbie Adler, Rick Aronhalt, Chris Everett, David Miller, Ronny Nadiv, Tonya Osborne, Esq., Fran Rahl, and Phyllis VanMeerhaeghe. Cookie Tour homes of Ron and Betty Brown; Marc Greene & Michael Hosley, Tonya M. Osborne, Esq.; Albert and Belinda Reed & Justin Gardner; Ed Knowles & Carl Dahlstrom; Melvin L. and Ardebella Dean Fox; Diane Asher; Antonio and Jennifer Clinkscales; Chris Taylor; William and Matthew Kisran; Leslie Dell; Daryl Napier; Amy Spatz; Debbie and Bill Adler; Betsy Nix & Andy Imparato; and Debra and Francis Rahl. Additional thanks to the Mencken House, Sowebo Arts, Police Southern District, and the NDC.
- Real Estate listing
- USA Annual Meeting and Elections at the NDC