- Union Square First Annual Pie Baking Contest
- !!! SNOWMAGEDDON !!!
- Community clean-up of the park
- Movies in the Park "Astroboy"
- Celebrating 25 years of the Sowebohemian Arts and Music Festival. This FREE event draws thousands each year, transforming historic Hollins Market - Union Square area into a bustling bazaar, complete with a street café, performance artists and busking musicians. With more than 20 bands on three stages, dozens of food and artisan vendors, sail painting, street art, and puppet shows for kids of all ages, and of course, the famous Sowebo poster exhibition, there is something here for everyone. Kick off your summer on the bodacious side of MLK – where Sowebohemians of all types will celebrate art, music and 25 fabulous years together.
- Movies in the Park "Avatar"
- Sowebo Poster Auction held at the Biopark "Once again, the brave artists of Baltimore have brought their talents to one of our city’s most unique art shows and auctions. For 25 years, Sowebo Arts, Inc. has made decorative bordered posters available to the art community. Artists donate them with their original art on them so they can be auctioned off. The 2010 poster collection offers diverse content and materials, everyone is bound to find something appealing."
- Movies in the Park "Alice in Wonderland"
- Baltimore Pho closes
- Movies in the Park "The Lightening Thief"
- "In the Garden" event at the Mencken House (1524 Hollins Street) is opened its garden for a session on forcing hardy bulbs. Participants enjoyed a chance to see the Mencken garden.
- First Streetscape monthly clean-up
- Phyllis VanMeerhaeghe passed away - Phyllis was a longtime resident of Union Square and a genuine star in our constellation of neighbors. She was the Union Square Association Treasurer for more than a decade. She was a key organizer in the Union Square Christmas Cookie Tour for more than 20 years, and many remember her raising money by serving beer at the Sowebohemian Festival. Phyllis also organized the much-loved and long-running Union Square Progressive Dinner. Phyllis will be missed and remembered.
- Streetscape monthly clean-up
- Celebrating 25 years of holiday magic, the Union Square Christmas Cookie Tour returned on December 12, 2010! Bigger and better than ever before, this Baltimore holiday tradition is always a wonderful treat for the whole family. It's a great time to see the neighborhood all dressed up for the season.