Local topic categories include Classifieds, Crime & Safety, Documents, Free Items, General, Lost & Found, and Recommendations.
Nextdoor is a private social network for us, our neighbors and our community. It's the easiest way for neighbors to talk online and make all of our lives better in the real world. And it's free.
Hundreds of neighborhoods are already using Nextdoor to build happier, safer places to call home.
People are using Nextdoor to:
- Quickly get the word out about a break-in
- Organize a Neighborhood Watch Group
- Track down a trustworthy babysitter
- Find out who does the best paint job in town
- Ask for help keeping an eye out for a lost dog
- Find a new home for an outgrown bike
- Finally call that nice man down the street by his first name
- Nextdoor's mission is to use the power of technology to build stronger and safer neighborhoods.
- We're for neighbors
- We're for neighborhood barbecues. For multi-family garage sales. For trick-or-treating
- We're for slowing down, children at play.
- We're for sharing a common hedge and an awesome babysitter.
- We're for neighborhood watch. Emergency response. And for just keeping an eye out for a lost cat.
- We believe waving hello to the new neighbor says, “Welcome” better than any doormat.
- We believe technology is a powerful tool for making neighborhoods stronger, safer places to call home.
- We're all about online chats that lead to more clothesline chats.
- We believe fences are sometimes necessary, but online privacy is always necessary.
- We believe strong neighborhoods not only improve our property value, they improve each one of our lives.
- We believe that amazing things can happen by just talking with the people next door.
- We are Nextdoor. We are simply you and your neighbors, together.
PrivacyFences are sometimes necessary. But online privacy is always necessary. Nextdoor makes it safe to share online the kinds of things you'd be okay sharing with your neighbors in person.
- Every neighbor has to verify their address.
- Every neighbor signs in with their real name. Just like in person.
- The website is protected by password and encrypted by HTTPS.
- Nextdoor never shares your info with advertisers.
SafetyNextdoor makes it safe to share online the kind of things you'd be okay sharing with your neighbors in person.
- You choose where your information is shared.
- Information shared will never show up in Google or other search engines.